Asia Most Poisonous Spiders
Poecilotheria spiders area unit native to country and land.They have vivid color patterns on their abdomens. Poecilotheria is also a genus of the family Theraphosidae containing varied species of arboreal tarantula.
In the wild, most arboreal tarantulas board holes of tall trees where they produce uneven funnel webs. They prey all on varied flying insects, that they catch manually (not in associate extremely web) and paralyze. Poecilotheria spiders usually live communally, notably once the provision of tree holes is restricted.
Poecilotheria area unit in no time and can attack once at bay, although they usually like flight to fight.
Although there has never been a recorded death from any tarantula bite, Poecilotheria species have a stronger venom than most completely different tarantulas and their bite, that causes associate intense pain is taken into consideration to be medically necessary.
Poecilotheria species are:
Gooty Sapphire ornamental Tree Spider, Gooty Sapphire.
Found at intervals the southeastern [*fr1] on land and in country. The name “Gooty” comes from the town where this species was first discovered.
This silver blue tarantula likes hot wet environments. Its leg span measures between fifteen and twenty cm (6- eight inches). Females can live for regarding twelve years, males only for 3 or four.
Indian ornamental Tree Spider, Asian countryn ornamental (Poecilotheria regalis): found at intervals the southeasten parts of Republic of India. Their leg span can exceed eighteen cm (7 inches).
- Poecilotheria rufilata: found in land
- Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli: found in country
- Poecilotheria uniformis: found in country
- Poecilotheria smithi: found in country
- Poecilotheria striata: found in land
- Poecilotheria subfusca: found in country
The Gooty Sapphirre is also a favorite with tarantula enthusiasts and adult specimens can worth on high of $500 at intervals the USA.
- Poecilotheria formosa: found in land
- Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica: found in land
- Poecilotheria miranda: found in land
- Poecilotheria fasciata: found in country
- Poecilotheria ornata: found in country
- Poecilotheria pederseni: found in country